Friday, January 25, 2013

Miracles

I love to talk about miracles, and the more I do, the more I see them happening around.

I was reading the miracle of the bread and the fish and how the disciples told the Lord to let the people go, they were too many and they should look for food somewhere else. He answered in a manner that surprised them: feed them yourselves, he said. To which they reacted by simply saying that they only had five loaves of bread and two fish.

Jesus simply asked them to bring them the food and did the miracle.

Many times we act like the disciples, we only see the little we have and not the power of the great God who is our father. We forget that he told us to believe and ask him for his help.

We have a wonderful ally if we lack the faith to believe that Jesus can do those miracles for us. I do not know how many pieces of bread or fish you have, but what I do know is that you can ask Mary to lead you to her son, and he will help you and make them more than what they are now.

If you want to read about miracles, I give you this link for my book about Wonderful Mary, The Lady of Miracles.

http://www.amazon.com/Wonderful-Mary-Miracle-Miracles-ebook/dp/B00A2ZVY7Q

No comments:

Post a Comment