Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love yourself

God loves me. If God loves me, logic leads me to believe that the Virgin loves me, and of course, Jesus loves me.

What is missing in this sentence? That I must love myself.

It is not absurd, God said to love our neighbor as ourselves, that is to love others, we must first love ourselves.

I just attended a seminar on personal improvement, called Creating my life, with a great friend and motivator. And I left it increasingly convinced that God and the Virgin guide my way and lead me to where I want to go and to get where I put my mind, I just need to let them take me by the hand.

Yes, the Virgin wants me to decide where I'm going and then she lovingly guides me on the best way to get where I want.

Thank the Lord for allowing me to hear new and fresh ideas that encourage me to love them more

No comments:

Post a Comment