Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Miracles of Mary

The miracles of Mary
I will say something that probably will take me several articles to explain and maybe many claim that I should not get into those depths but we all have the right to be free and express ourselves.

I do believe in the miracles of the Virgin Mary. yes, I also know that miracles come from God, but She is the one who requests them, and we have a covenant with the person closest to the Lord , so why not ask for his help believing that we will receive it?

Compliant
We have come to be a fatalistic bunch, accepting the bad as normal, not believing that things can and will improve, that life has to be hard and all that we want has to be the result of an effort bordering with suffering. And in my very humble opinion, when we think that way, we are not being true to our faith.

It's love
Because God is a Father and therefore he is love, as Jesus told us, and He is a father who really loves us and is more aware of our needs than those of  the birds in the sky or the flowers in the fields. It being so, it is impossible to believe that the Creator wants to see us suffer permanently.

I'm not saying that there are no problems and suffering , but our way of dealing with them should not be conformist or pessimistic, but full of faith.

And God expects us to believe in a solution, even more,  that we propose it and work to get it. Then, seeing our actions, He will decide to give us something better still.

So I wrote a book called
Wonderful Mary, the Miracle Lady.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/176-4698272-3452624?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=wonderful%20mary%20the%20miracle%20lady

I will continue talking about this, because I want to explain how I felt the Virgin acting in my life, with extraordinary miracles .

No comments:

Post a Comment